world

Palestine blames U.S. peace plan as “declaration of hostility”

It said that the proposed plan grants Israel “immediate rewards of annexation,” leaving Palestinians with no sovereignty at all. Palestine reiterated its rejection of the US Mideast peace deal, describing it as a “declaration of hostility” against the Palestinian people. “The plan poses a serious threat to the rules-based international order and the foundations of […]

celebrity

Pawan Kalyan & Thaman : Pleasant Beginning

Although  the music composer Thaman entered the film industry as an actor in a supporting role in the Tamil film Boys, but soon he  turned to composing the music and became popular for his work as a music composer. His debut movies as music director were Sindhanai Sei in Tamil, and Bheebathsam in Telugu. Now […]

india

Campaign against single-use plastic

The Coast Guard conducted a campaign against single-use plastic on beaches and river fronts between Mangaluru and Karwar on Saturday. The event was conducted at Bengre, Panambur, Meenakaliya, Surathkal, Chitrapur, the Gurupura river front in Mangaluru, Ravindranath Tagore Beach, Karwar. They spread the awareness on Swachh Bharat, by displaying banners and placards with tagline “plastic […]

india

Puri Jagannadh’s Open Letter To PM Modi

Filmmaker Puri Jagannadh has shocked many by writing an open letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Puri, who usually, reticent on political issues, has taken time out of his routine and wrote an open letter to PM Modi. And the subject of the letter is that whether the single-use plastic really a problem? While single-use […]

india

Petronet drops LNG terminal plan

Sparks flew at the public hearing held in 2013 Petronet LNG Limited (PLL), a joint venture of GAIL, ONGC, IOCL and BPCL, has dropped its plans of setting up a Greenfield LNG terminal at Gangavaram Port. An announcement has been made on the decision of BPCL to hold 74% equity leaving 26% to PLL for […]

india

Chinmayanand accuser’s bail plea to be heard on Monday

Lucknow: The bail appeal of the woman who accused former Union minister Chinmayanand of rape, and was arrested on Wednesday in an extortion case filed by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) veteran, will be heard in a local court in Shahjahanpur on September 30, according to the woman’s father. Her lawyer had appealed on Tuesday […]

india

Corporation school gets new playground

Corporation Commissioner S . Visakan inaugurated playgrounds, funded by the Madurai branch of Family Planning Association of India ( FPAI) along with HCL, at Sethupathi Pandithurai Corporation Higher Secondary School, here on Monday. Addressing the students on the occasion, Mr. Visakan asked them to actively take part in all sporting activities. HCL and FPAI have […]