india

Sundaram Finance Q2 net drops 29% to ₹192 cr.

Disbursements rising since May: MD Sundaram Finance Ltd.reported a 28.6% drop in second quarter profit to ₹192 crore against ₹269 crore a year earlier. The previous year’s second quarter profit had included a one-time income of ₹53 crore representing profit on sale of equity shares in Sundaram Finance Holdings Ltd. Hence, it was not comparable, […]

celebrity

New Hope Club Drops Debut Self-Titled Album – Listen Now!

New Hope Club‘s debut album is HERE! The pop trio – Reece Bibby, Blake Richardson, and George Smith – released their eponymous 13-track project on Friday (February 14), just in time for Valentine’s Day. It includes their singles “Karma,” “Medicine,” and “Let Me Down Slow.” “Our album is OUT NOW! What!!!” the guys shared on […]

india

Polio drops: transit booths to be open for two more days

This year’s first polio immunisation drive saw over two lakh children administered polio vaccine across the district on Sunday. The drive was inaugurated by Minister for Tourism Vellamandi N. Natarajan and Minister for Backward Classes and Minority Welfare S. Valarmathi at the Urban Primary Healthcare Centre on E.B. Road in Tiruchi city. City corporation commissioner […]

india

Petronet drops LNG terminal plan

Sparks flew at the public hearing held in 2013 Petronet LNG Limited (PLL), a joint venture of GAIL, ONGC, IOCL and BPCL, has dropped its plans of setting up a Greenfield LNG terminal at Gangavaram Port. An announcement has been made on the decision of BPCL to hold 74% equity leaving 26% to PLL for […]

celebrity

Bill Cosby drops defamation claims against 7 accusers

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. — Bill Cosby has dropped his countersuit against seven women who accused him of sexually assaulting them. Court papers filed Friday show the four-year defamation case in Massachusetts is now over. Cosby’s insurer had settled with the women last month for an undisclosed sum. The 81-year-old comedian objected to the settlement and vowed […]