Happy New Year 2020 Resolution Quotes & Ideas: Make realistic promises that you can keep, and have fun while at it.
Happy New Year 2020 Resolution Quotes & Ideas: The first day of the new year is synonymous with resolutions and new beginnings. The start of a new year brings many hopes and aspirations, with people charting out their many dreams for the coming year. Amid all the festive fervour, there is also the yearning to start anew, to do things differently by discarding old selves and embracing newer versions.
Writing down resolution is a customary part of the New Year’s Day celebrations. But remember to stay true to your real self. Make realistic promises that you can keep, and have fun while at it. If you are looking for some powerful initiation into the new year, here are some cards that will instantly inspire you to kick away your lethargy and leave behind every bad experience you had in the previous year, so as to look at better horizons.
Wish you and your loved ones a very happy New Year 2020!
* Remember to list down resolutions that are realistic and practical, and ones that give you immense satisfaction and happiness.
* It is easy to get lost and lose focus on the way, but the key is to stay true to your own self.
* Do not follow the herd; it may end up making you feel incomplete and lost. Instead, get started on something you have planning to do — something that makes you giddy with excitement.
* It can be a stand-up comedy sketch that you have prepared, a certain form of dance you have been dying to learn, a new music lesson, or anything else.
* Begin your year on a good note, be nice to yourself and live each day as it comes. Good luck!
For all the latest Lifestyle News, download Indian Express App
Source: Read Full Article