With increasing coronavirus cases in India, the governments of several states have decided to put an emergency lockdown until further notice. While the rise in positive cases is worrying the officials and sensible public, there are few dumb people who get on roads celebrating one-day curfew.
The States, Union territories and cities that are under complete lockdown are Chandigarh, Delhi, Goa, Jammu and Kashmir, Nagaland, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Ladakh, Jharkhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Tripura, Telangana, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Andhra Pradesh.
The government of Telangana issued a lockdown notice along with the directives and orders to follow during this lockdown. The state remains locked down by the COVID-19 – The epidemic Diseases act 1897.
According to the orders of Lockdown in Telangana,
– Not more than one person shall be allowed to move on a two-wheeler and not more than two persons shall be allowed on a four-wheeler.
– No movement of any persons shall be permitted for any purpose other than accessing emergency medical care during the period from 7 pm every evening to 6 am on the following day.
– No shop.establishment except hospitals and pharmacies will be allowed to operate after 6 30 pm.
– Residents shall procure essential goods and services from shops and establishments located within a radius of not more than 3 km from their residence.
– Insurance service providers shall be permitted to operate during the lockdown period.
– The above restrictions shall not apply to employees deployed in the control of COVID-19.
– Temporary police check-posts shall be set up at suitable locations to ensure strict compliance with the lockdown orders.
– A committee under secretary (Agriculture) with the following composition is set up to ensure the availability of essential commodities throughout the state and during the period of lockdown.
Commissioner, Civil supplies
IG of police, Hyderabad
Director, Drugs Control Administration
Controller, Legal Metrology
MD, Dairy Development Cooperative Federation
The public, officials and the politicians who all have ignored the seriousness of virus spread need to get the things right about what is really happening around, before it is too late.
Source: Read Full Article