RRB Group D 2018: According to an analyst, the overall difficulty level of the paper was moderate. Check out the analysis of September 27 exam
RRB Group D 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has conducted the Group D examinations on Thursday, September 27. According to an analyst, the overall difficulty level of the paper was moderate. The RRB Group D exam has four sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness and objective type questions. Let us dig a bit deeper and understand the construct of the paper section-wise.
S.I, CI: 3 questions
Pipe and Cistern: 1 question
Profit/ Loss: 2 questions
Time, Speed and Distance: 2 questions
Average: 1 question
Trigonometry: 3 questions
Percentage: 2 questions
DI (Pie Chart): 2 questions
Ages: 1 question
Time and Work: 2 questions
Geometry (circle): 1 question
Simplification : 3 questions
Syllogism – 4 questions
Analogy – 3 questions
Series – 2 questions
Odd one Out – 2 questions
Venn Diagram – 2 questions
Mirror Image – 2 questions
Direction – 1 question
Statement & Conclusion – 4 questions
Coding – Decoding – 3 questions
Calendar – 2 questions
Blood Relation – 2 questions
Counting Figure – 2 questions
Physics: 7-8 questions
Chemistry: 6-7 questions
Biology: 10-11 questions
Current Affairs: questions
Current Affairs Questions (All Shifts)
1. Who is the author of Man Ki Baat?
2. In which country the population of tigers became twice?
3. Who is the Chief Minister of Tripura?
Biplab Kumar Deb
4. Who is known as the "Iron Lady" in North East?
5. Who is the Chief Minister of Telangana?
6. Who is the brand ambassador of GST?
7. Who is the best actor in the Oscar Awards?
8. World Malaria Day is on which date?
9. Who was the first chairman of Planning Commision of India?
Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru
10. Panji is situated on which river coast?
11. Who was the winner of the Women Asia Hockey Cup 2017?
12. Who was the 45th Chief Justice of India?
13. Who is known as the Bird Man of India?
14. Name of India is kept on which river?
15. Who is the brand ambassador of Maharashtra?
16. Who is the Home Minister of India?
17. Which female cricketer has score maximum runs?
18. Which is the biggest city in Rajasthan?
19. Who is known as the "Rocket Man of India"?
20. Vision 2025 is started from which state?
21. Who is the Foreign Minister of India?
For all latest Govt Jobs 2018, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs and SSC Jobs log on to IndianExpress.com. We bring you fastest and relevant notifications on Bank, Railways and Govt Jobs. Stay Connected.
Supreme Court allows women of all ages to enter Sabarimala temple
A brief profile of the five activists who are under house arrest for their alleged links to Maoists
I have lot of characters in me, says Pataakha actor Sunil Grover
Apple iPhone XS Max and price of power
For all the latest Jobs News, download Indian Express App
Source: Read Full Article