india

Fire breaks out at Kolkata’s Priya cinema hall; no casualties reported

A fire broke out in a cinema hall in Kolkata on Sunday night as a movie was being screened.

No casualties were reported due to the fire which broke out in Priya Cinema at around 10 pm, according to news agency ANI.

Five fire tenders have been rushed to the hall to douse the blaze.

Fire brigade officials suspect the cause of the fire to be a short circuit.

(With agency inputs)

First Published: Aug 05, 2018 23:36 IST

Source: Read Full Article