On a hot summer’s day, you will want to sip on these thirst-quenching drinks by Sangita Agrawal.
The Papaya Watermelon Smoothie is a great fruit-based beverage to stay hydrated and the Kiwi Mint Lemonade is packed with Vitamin C.
Papaya Watermelon Smoothie
- 1½ cup deseeded, chopped papaya
- 1½ cup chopped watermelon, with seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 tsp salt, or as per taste, optional
- Ice cubes for serving
- Combine all the ingredients, except the ice cubes, in a blender and blend till smooth and the watermelon seeds are totally ground.
- Pour the juice into two glasses with ice cubes. Serve immediately.
Kiwi Mint Lemonade
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cut in cubes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 20 mint leaves, chopped
- 4 tbsp sugar or less
- 200 ml filtered water
- 200 ml soda
- Blend the kiwi and the sugar together in a blender with a little of the water.
Transfer to a glass pitcher or jug and add the lemon juice, mint and water.
Give it a good stir.
- Pour the kiwi mint lemonade into two tall glasses.
Add the ice cubes and top with the soda. Serve chilled.
Sangita Agrawal lives in Mumbai and publishes the food blog Bliss of Cooking.
- RECIPES! RECIPES!
Source: Read Full Article